|Valid From July 2017||2 Nights||4 Nights||7+ Nights|
|$350 per night||$320 per night||$310 per night|
|Extra Guests: $50 per adult per night; $30 per child per night|
|$250 per night||$240 per night||$230 per night|
|Extra Guests: $40 per adult per night; $25 per child per night|
▪ High Season: 1 June to 31 October
▪ Low Season : 1 November through to 30 May (Excludes Christmas/New Year Period 15 December to 15 January)
▪ Rates shown are for two guests. Extra charges apply for additional guests
▪ Children 4 -14 years. For children under four there is no charge
▪ Cot is available at no cost
▪ As a general rule, Tranquility sleeps 10 people. We do on occasion, receive requests for a few more people to say, particularly for a special event. There are two camp beds available upon request, and we have one cot available for infants. Please contact the managers to discuss arrangements for 11 or more adults.
▪ 1 hour Daintree River Cruise valued at $28 per adult for stays of three or more nights
▪ Full and exclusive use of the accommodation, and access to the 450 acre property
▪ Access to Tranquility Falls and Cascading Falls
▪ Food/Grocery Pickup Service: All food purchased on your behalf will be charged at cost. In addition, we charge a flat $80 for this service which includes travel to and from Mossman supermarket, shopping and put away of groceries upon return.
Terms and Conditions
▪ All rates are in Australian dollars (AUD) and inclusive of GST and apply only if booking direct.
▪ Check in 2.30pm. Check out 10.30am
▪ A 50% deposit is required as confirmation of booking.
▪ A two-night minimum stay is prefer red, except during the Christmas and Easter periods when there is a 4 night minimum stay
▪ Children of all ages are welcome
▪ Tranquility on the Daintree Pty Ltd reserves the right to alter the above rates at any time without notice.
▪ Bookings cancelled 28 days to 21 days prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee equal to 30% of the total cost of the accommodation.
▪ Cancellations received less than 21 days prior to arrival will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
▪ No refund can be given in the event of a non-arrival or for unused services.
December through to March is the wet season in the Daintree. We can experience constant torrential rain and some localised flooding. There is a
possibility guests may be flooded in or out for either a few hours, or in extreme weather events, 1-2 days. Equally, it can be wonderful and sunny and it’s the low season so there’s no queues, and great specials! Please take this into consideration when planning your holiday during our wet season.